All players must be registered with USA Hockey. Please follow the link below to register with USA Hockey.
1 Meghan Corcoran (sold by Lydia Johnson)
2 Cindy Dorman
3 Fabricio Decarolli (sold by Patrick Norris)
4 Colin Bixby (sold by Parker Furtado)
5 Sue Gambee
6 Judy Beamish (sold by Brock Beamish)
7 Melissa Wing (sold by Harrison Latter)
8 Brianne Holdgate (sold by Charlie Bois)
9 Liz Camp (sold by Andrew Lavin)
10 Claire Latter (sold by Harrison Latter)
11 Richard Larrabee (sold by Joe Larrabee)
12 Sarah Bois (sold by Charlie Bois)
13 Jill Vozzella (sold by Brayden Perry)
14 Jason & Vanessa Larrabee (sold by Joe Larrabee)
15 Kris Ebanks (sold by Bennett Latter)
16 Betsy Larrabee (sold by Andrew Lavin)
17 Ted Treanor (sold by Charlie Bois)
18 Cyd Cohen (sold by Lydia Johnson)
19 Ed Moreau (sold by Andrew Lavin)
20 Don Sparks (sold by Patrick Norris)
21 Alyssa Jenkinson (sold by Jenkinson Boys)
22 Amy Masterson (sold by Braden Perry)
23 Mike Hawkins (sold by Camden Carson)
24 Julie Steber (sold by Camden Carson)
25 Amy Losi (sold by Mastriano boys)
26 Lindsey Knapp (sold by Braden Knapp)
27 Sean Dyer (sold by Andrew Lavin)
28 Rachel Dixon (sold by Charlie Bois)
29 Deb Foster (sold by Mastriano boys)
30 Dale Harrington (sold by Andrew Lavin)
31 Julie Bell (sold by Bennett Latter)
Nantucket Youth Hockey will be offering a Winter House Program for youth hockey players. We know that we will not be traveling off island for travel hockey, but NYH is committed to continually developing our athletes. Both PeeWee and Squirts will be on the ice 3 times per week. Starting the week of December 14th we are planning on practicing as age groups in skill based practices and small house league play on Saturdays.
In order to make all of this happen though, we need to know numbers. We ask that everyone register ASAP by December 9th to give the kids the best experience possible. The cost of the Winter session is $450.
- There will be no loitering around the rink prior to your practice/game. The rink will only admit players 15 minutes before they are scheduled to take the ice.
- There is only one way to enter the rink and a separate exit door to the right of Siam to Go. Please obey all directional signs.
- All players should be fully dressed prior to arrival at the rink. Only skates, gloves and helmets should be carried into the rink. At this time, no hockey bags will be permitted inside the rink.
- Only one parent or guardian per player will be allowed in the rink to help the player to finish getting ready to take the ice. If that parent/guardian is staying to watch, he/she must proceed directly to the stands and sit in the designated spectator section. No one is allowed to watch standing up against the glass.
- Players will be directed where to sit prior to their practice, and must remain there until the coach instructs them to move to the ice. There will be no running around, walking over to talk to teammates, etc.
- All players, coaches and parents must wear a mask or face covering when not on the ice. If a player is taking a face-off, they must have a face covering over their mouth and nose during this time.
- All players must have their own water bottle. No one is permitted to share during practice, games or preparation time.
- Every player and parent must exit the rink immediately after their session. The warm area will not be open, and no one is permitted to stay longer than their own practice/game.
For all players born between 2012-2016, NYH will be offering an in-house Mite program. This program will be made up of both practice/skills sessions, as well as, small area 3v3 games.
Registration will open on Sept. 21st with the season starting the week of Oct. 19th.